Monday, 30 August 2010

Boule Bread

Today I bought a 'Boule' bread from Waitrose, I felt it was worthy of a photographic effort.

(Click thumbnail for large image)



Not my best attempt, but I shot it a bit late in the day, using what little natural light there was, along with the faint reflection of the indoor light coming from the living room.

I shall try again in the daytime, when there is more natural, this one has too much of a artificial light overcast on the right handside. Composition wise, I'm happy with the shot though, using my 50mm f1.8 to get a nice focusing effect.

I also bought some confectionaries, again, I tried using the fading natural light available from the outside window, which didn't go perfectly, same as above, I'll reshoot in bright daylight, earlier in the day.

(Click thumbnail for large image)

No comments:

Post a Comment