Monday, 6 September 2010

Gâteau de Noix de Coco et Brownies au Chocolat..

Today, I had two rather delicious, sweet darlings pose for me on my kitchen work top.

I am of course reffering to the esquisite homemade brownies, and coconut cake baked in 'La Cuisine de Lister/Lawson'.

The first, was made by my fair hands, using a recipe found in the delightful 'Hummingbird Bakery' cookbook.

The second, a scrumptious Coconut cake, was baked by my lovely girlfriend who's blog can be found here.

Once again, the 50mm, f1.8 was used for these shots, I really feel it gives them a more professional, sleeker look than using my 18-55mm.

As always, click thumbnails for larger images.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! This looks scrumptious! I want to have it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does look very scrummy...i want some to!

    ReplyDelete