Wednesday, 15 September 2010

Paris Je T'aime

Over the last three days myself and the lovely Miss Lawson became enravelled in the mystical beauty of a city that is Paris.

We visited La Tour Eiffel, Sacre Coeur, La Louvre, Jardin du Tuileries et Luxembourg, Cimetiere du Pere Lachaise (Oscar Wilde's grave), Notre Dame, Arc De Triomphe et la Champs Elysee all in 2 days! Not bad! We were knackered though!

It's hard to pick the best visit, but Laduree on the Champs Elysee was fantastic, a lovely vintage shop that sells world famous Macaroons (which are to die for), we of course, visited twice. Shakespeare and Company was also a highlight, featured in the movie 'Julie and Julia' this shop is a key stone to the artistically minded, the book worms and the tourists of Paris. Read a great review of it here.


I have painstakingly sat and chose the best 6 images for this blog post..

Click thumbnails for larger images.












.. but I just couldn't not show the rest of my favourites, so check them out here on my flickr album, HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Well...if these photo's are not inspiration to visit the lovely city of Paris, i don't know what is! Great shots Alex..

    ReplyDelete
  2. WEll there you go making me homesick. I will be back later today to pour over each and every one of these. Fabulous photography. Thanks for sharing.

    V

    ReplyDelete